The Teacher of life

cute

Like we know that study can anywhere, whenever and to anyone. therefore, please appreciate everytime which you have!!!

And thank's for my friends.. who accompany me !

begin from we start to study in our university until now we're enter the fourth semester..
there are many stories about us!
like when we're in the firs semester, about khumila's bicycle and the other!!

but now when we're adult, we have activity by ourselves. it makes us not as much fun as before. when we always together such us: go to university together, watching the movie together until do the task together because we're help each other.
It so different with condition now, when anyone from us have laptops. so we aslo do the activity by ourselves. but never mind !!!
take it easy, that is one of life's wheel.

and I will be my self who have variants character !
with you all it can make me happiness Thank's God, because of you had maked them to beside me for accompany me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts